Mythos is a highly advanced form of hybrid light: first of all, it is an excellent 470 watt-lamp spotlight, which produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).
Light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimeters after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos also features a completely redesigned indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus.
But Mythos is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 170 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances.
Mythos is a very versatile tool, which is useful in any situation and therefore an excellent investment.
- 470W, 7800K discharge lamp
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- 4°- 50° electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
- 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect (Beam mode)
- CMY color mixing with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High performance electronics and firmware
- Patented Italian Design
115/230V 50/60 Hz
Automatic power supply switching
700VA at 230V 50Hz
470W discharge lamp
- Type: MSD Platinum 20R
- Color Temperature: 7,800 K
- Life: 1,500hrs
- Luminoux flux: 23,000 lm
- Cap by faston TM 250 (6.35 mm)
160mm diam. front lens
Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
Zoom ranging from 4° to 31° for fixed gobos sharp focusing
Zoom range from 6.7° to 50° for rotating gobos sharp focusing
BEAM mode with 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect
CMY color system based on 3 gradually fading color wheels
14 color filters on three wheels
2 CTO filters (3,200K and 2,500K) + 1 CTB filter
2 gobo wheels:
- wheel with 6 HQ dichroic, indexable and interchangeable rotating gobos (Ø 25.9mm).
- interchangeable and variable rotating wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including 6 beam reducers).
Selectable Gobo-Shake function
Advanced Visual Effect Disc (Animation disc)
2 indexable and interchangeable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear prism)
Frost unit to soften the beam edge
High precision 0-100% dimmer
Mechanical shutter and adjustable speed strobe effect
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
30/34 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Focus Resolution: 16 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 3 and 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance.
- PAN = 540° - TILT = 244°
- PAN = 2.11° - PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.960° - TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
Function reset from control unit
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating or failed operation of cooling system.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Working in any position
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2006/95/EC - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2004/108/EC - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
31 kg (68.34 lbs)
Nici o postare găsită