GlowUp is a portable, battery-powered luminaire that removes the logistical headache of running cables at events – dramatically reducing set-up time, while saving money and improving safety.
Based on durable, high-power LEDs, GlowUp offers years of energy-efficient service. Power is stored in a rechargeable lithium battery, a tried and tested technology found in many portable consumer devices such as mobile phones. The battery is lightweight making the fixture easy to carry and can be recharged 2000 times without suffering from ‘memory’ or capacity loss.
GlowUp is fully programmable allowing users to select scenes from a library containing dozens of suggested colors as well as a number of pre-programmed, color-changing sequences.
The battery eliminates the need for mains power, and each fixture can be programmed without needing to use cables. Each fixture has a wireless onboard data receiver, so several fixtures can be synchronized at once wirelessly. For those that prefer, GlowUp can also be cable-connected to the grid and programmed using standard DMX cables.
3 GlowUp versions are available: GLOW-UP “C” (RGBW); GLOW-UP “TW” (Tuneable White); GLOW-UP “W” (White). Body colors available: chromed-plated, white, black.
- Light source: 4 x 10W LEDs (Options: RGBW, Cool White, Dynamic White)
- Nominal power: 50W - Total output: 1200 lm
- Zoom: manually adjustable beam 15°-30°
- Choice of magnetically attachable filters and diffusers
- Dimmer: smooth, linear 0-100%
- Optical aiming: manual tilt, ± 105°
- Power supply: battery or AC mains
- Battery type: Lithium iron phosphate
- Battery life: 10 hrs (at full power), 20 hrs (when color changing)
- Battery charge time: 4 hrs (in flight case), 8 hrs (when connected to mains)
- Durability: 2000 charge cycles
- Mains power: 100-240V 50-60Hz, via PowerCon input
- Control options: Autonomous, Master/Slave or DMX (either wireless or via data cable)
- Wireless control: onboard DMX receiver/repeater concealed in fixture
- Wireless repeater: Increases the range of the data signal
- DMX connection: 5-pin XLR IN/OUT
- Menu interface: IP65, with 4 touch buttons and LCD display
- User functions: DMX address assignment, fixture configuration, scene setting, configuration of the wireless network
- Message display: battery status, address, fixture status, signal status, errors and alerts
- DMX recorder for memorizing cues programmed by the user
- Choice of preset cues: 80 static colors; 80 color-changing sequences
- Protection rating: IP65 for use outdoors
- Construction: UV-resistant ABS polymer and steel
- Finish: available in black, white and chrome
- Can be secured with an anti-theft cable
- Plate with two holes for omega clamp fixing
- Orientation: Any, upright or suspended upside-down
- Dimensions: 365 x 226 x 226 mm (14.4 x 8.9 x 8.9 in)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
External power: full range 100-240V 50-60Hz, PowerCon connector, for both battery charge and normal operation
4x10W MC-E Cree leds
Led pilot power: 40W
LED color temperature
5700 K GlowUP C
6000 K GlowUP W
6200 K cool white GlowUp TW
2700 K warm white GlowUp TW
4200 K cool+warm white GlowUp TW
Optic zoom, manually adjustable, magnetic support for any additional diffusers
Macro Color (80 static colors; 80 color-changing sequences)
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
GlowUp C: 7 DMX 512 control channels
GlowUp TW: 3 DMX 512 control channels
GlowUp W: 2 DMX 512 control channels
Wireless DMX multimode: Master, Slave and Reapeter
Antenna built in the case IP65
Master: can transmit other slaves the synchronised DMX scenes saved on it, both as macros and as DMX recorder.
Repeater: Receives the signal from the master and re-transmits it to other Slaves hidden from the master
XLR 5-pole DMX-in DMX-out standard sockets
Remote wireless board settings with PC
Default macros, user programmable macros.
DMX recorder to save scene sequences.
User interface: LCD display 2 lines with 16 characters each, backlit LED, white on black; 4 membrane buttons
IP65 protection rating
Injection pressed ABS case (UV protected)
Finish: Polished metallic – Painted White or Black
4 non-slip rubber feet
Head Adjustment: +/- 105°
Fittings: 2 fast-look holes for omega hook-up
Safety chain hole and padlock hole
Cooling: High efficiency external die-cast aluminium
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2006/95/EC - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2004/108/EC - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
This product is available, on demand, with cETLus Listed Mark, that complies with the UL 153, UL 8750 and CSA C22.2 No. 12 standards.