Clay Paky Arolla Profile MP
Conectează-te ca să te putem notifica când primești un răspuns
The AROLLA PROFILE MP is the smallest and lightest moving head fixture available in its class. While small in stature, it delivers powerful light output with its 470-Watt white LED engine (at over 22,000 lumens output) and is full of the features you would expect in a much larger, more expensive luminaire. eSWAP is a unique feature of this series, that is the interchangeability of the framing assembly of the profile version with the gobo module from the spot model. These modules can be moved from their fixture to the other version and the fixture’s electronics immediately recognizes and configures the fixture to operate with the module, so users do not have to make any changes themselves to the menu system.
Claypaky known for our industry-leading precision optics and colour reproduction has given the AROLLA PROFILE MP fixture an optical system with a 6 to 50 degree zoom range, a CMY colour mixing system that produces deep, rich colours (including an unmatched deep red), a seven-colour colour wheel that includes an 88+ CRI enhancement filter, and linear CTO to hit the colour temperatures you need. The unit’s source is a native 6000K that does not produce the metallic white that often limits the fixture’s application and colour temperature range. For eye-catching aesthetics, the AROLLA PROFILE MP is fitted with a 120-millimeter diameter front lens giving the unit a unique look when viewed from the front.
For effects, the AROLLA PROFILE MP comes with one rotating gobo wheel that has seven rotating high-definition gobos. Thanks to our exclusive “Go-Bright” technology, there is no light loss or color shift when gobos are inserted into the beam. The unit also includes a four focal plane framing system, a rotating animation wheel and a four-facet rotating prism. For beam control a mechanical iris, a variable frost filter, a 24-bit digital dimmer with four user-selectable dimming curves that maintains color balance throughout the dimming range, and a fast-digital stop-strobe. Being universal voltage, the AROLLA PROFILE MP fixture operates on 100 to 240 volts AC and include five user-selectable fans speed modes: Auto – Sln – Theatre – RnR – Standard.
Since the AROLLA PROFILE MP weighs around 25 kilograms, or 55 pounds, making it one of the lightest moving head profile fixtures available, without giving up the output and features often found in a much larger and heavier fixtures.
The AROLLA PROFILE MP fixtures’ versatility allows it to fit comfortably and perform in tours, theatres, or fixed installations.
- Light source: custom 470W white LED engine (6000 K)
- CRI: 70+ with selectable filter for CRI 88+
- Output: 22,000 lm (in integrating sphere)
- 125-millimeter diameter front lens
- 6.2°-48.8° linear zoom
- Linear CMY color mixing
- Linear CTO
- 7-color wheel (including high CRI filter)
- 7 HD interchangeable rotating gobos
- Go-Bright Technology: no light loss or color shift when gobos are inserted into the beam
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- 16-blade motorized iris
- Framing system: 4 focal planes, 120° rotation and macro channel control
- eSWAP technology: interchangeability of the framing assembly of the profile version with the gobo module from the spot model
- Linear heavy frost 5° for wash effect
- 24-bit digital dimmer with 4 user-selectable dimming curves
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control protocols: DMX, Art-Net, RDM, sACN
- Personalities: single mode with 37 control channels
- CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 740VA
- 5 user-selectable fans speed modes
- Weight: 24.5 kg (54 lbs)
- Size (LxWxH): 250 x 360 x 593 mm (9.8 x 14.2 x 23.3 in)