Clay Paky Arolla Spot MP
Conectează-te ca să te putem notifica când primești un răspuns
The AROLLA SPOT MP is the smallest and lightest moving head fixture available in its class. While small in stature, it delivers powerful light output with its 470-Watt white LED engine (at over 22,000 lumens output) and is full of the features you would expect in a much larger, more expensive luminaire.
The eSWAP technology is a unique feature of this series, that is the interchangeability of the gobo module from the spot version with the framing assembly of the profile model. These modules can be moved from their fixture to the other version and the fixture’s electronics immediately recognizes and configures the fixture to operate with the module, so users do not have to make any changes themselves to the menu system.
Claypaky known for our industry-leading precision optics and color reproduction has given the AROLLA SPOT MP fixture an optical system with a 6 to 50 degree zoom range, a CMY color mixing system that produces deep, rich colors (including an unmatched deep red), a seven-color wheel that includes an 88+ CRI enhancement filter, and linear CTO to hit the color temperatures you need. The unit’s source is a native 6000K that does not produce the metallic white that often limits the fixture’s application and color temperature range. For eye-catching aesthetics, the AROLLA SPOT MP is fitted with a 120-millimeter diameter front lens giving the unit a unique look when viewed from the front.
For effects, the AROLLA SPOT MP comes with two rotating gobo wheels; each has seven rotating high-definition gobos. Thanks to our exclusive “Go-Bright” technology, there is no light loss or color shift when gobos are inserted into the beam. The unit also includes a rotating animation wheel and a four-facet rotating prism. For beam control the AROLLA SPOT MP offers a mechanical iris, a variable frost filter, a 24-bit digital dimmer with four user-selectable dimming curves that maintains color balance throughout the dimming range, and a fast-digital stop-strobe. Being universal voltage, the fixture operates on 100 to 240 volts AC and include five user-selectable fans speed modes: Auto – Sln – Theatre – RnR – Standard.
The AROLLA SPOT MP weighs less than 24 kilograms, or 50 pounds, making it one of the lightest moving head spot fixtures available, without giving up the output and features often found in a much larger and heavier fixtures.
The AROLLA SPOT MP fixtures’ versatility allows it to fit comfortably and perform in tours, theatres, or fixed installations.
- Light source: custom 470W white LED engine (6000 K)
- CRI: 70+ with selectable filter for CRI 88+
- Output: 22,000 lm (in integrating sphere)
- 125-millimeter diameter front lens
- 6.2°-48.8° linear zoom
- Linear CMY color mixing
- Linear CTO
- 7-color wheel (including high CRI filter)
- 2 rotating gobo wheels, with 7 HD Indexable and replaceable gobos each
- Go-Bright Technology: no light loss or color shift when gobos are inserted into the beam
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- eSWAP technology: interchangeability of the gobo module from the spot version with the framing assembly of the profile model
- 16-blade motorized iris
- Linear heavy frost 5° for wash effect
- 24-bit digital dimmer with 4 user-selectable dimming curves
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control protocols: DMX, Art-Net, RDM, sACN
- Personalities: single mode with 29 control channels
- CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Operating voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 740VA
- 5 user-selectable fans speed modes
- Weight: 24 kg (52.9 lbs)
- Size (LxWxH): 250 x 360 x 593 mm (9.8 x 14.2 x 23.3 in)